Friday, December 21, 2012

Site Word BINGO - Traceable


Um....I know I started talking about this months ago.
I finally have it finished.

I have included 11 unique pages with this BINGO pack.
Not sure why I stopped at 11. That's an odd number right? 

This is the TRACEABLE version. 
I am working on the non-traceable version and will have it available after the first of the year.

I forgot to make an instructions page.
The first page of this document includes "cards" of all the site words.
These are for you to cut out and pick from a hat, a bucket, or a shoe.  
Or you can print the sheet, leave it in tact, and read them off in any order you see fit.

I'm always a fan of lamination, because you can use them over and over again.
Or if you have unlimited printing resources you can print them over and over again to your hearts desire.

The Link

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday! 
See ya next year!
Sorry I couldn't resist!

You can find this post linked here:
abc button
and here:

I can't get this link to work right now. 
You can visit the site by going here:
http://www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2013/01/moms-library-link-up-12.html





1 comment:

Blogger said...

In this fashion my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same methods lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

You took part in those types of questions, ain't it right?

Your success story is going to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS