Friday, February 1, 2013

Broken Heart Puzzles Revisited

I posted this Broken Heart Puzzle Game two years ago.
So I thought I would go ahead and re-post it in case you are new to the blog and have not had a chance to download it yet. It was one of my most popular downloads. 



My latest download is a Broken Hearts Puzzle Game. 
There are numbers 1 -10. 
Cut out the hearts, then cut them along the dotted line down the middle. 
Your kiddo can count the dots on each half to match the puzzle pieces.


I hate to waste paper, and there are only two puzzle hearts on the second page.
So I added a small heart shaped match game to the second page. 
You get two games for one with this download. 
Print two copies of the second page to have a set for matching.

Let me know if this is useful. 
Do you like that I included the same number of dots on each half of the hearts?

The Link

1 comment:

Blogger said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

(And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

CLICK on this link to reveal if this brief questionnaire can help you find out your true weight loss potential