Thursday, October 18, 2012

Site Words BINGO

So I have had multiple posts asking me to make a BINGO game with Site Words.
I am happy to announce I am currently working on this.
My ABC lowercase BINGO has been downloaded over 1,000 times.
Obviously very popular. 

Here's my question.
Would you like to see the site words traceable like the ABC BINGO is or would you just like to see the words listed? As in not traceable. 

Also, would a numbers BINGO game be useful?
I was thinking I would create it with the actual numbers and number words.
All are in the works. 
I will hopefully have it finished by the end of the month.
I would love any input!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is how my partner Wesley Virgin's biography launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it so?

Your own success story is waiting to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER