Monday, December 12, 2011

A+ Teacher Gift - Free Printable

I always like to make a little teachers gift for my kiddos teachers.
This year my kiddos have 2 teachers each.
So I searched pinterest and found the cutest little post-it-note holders.
I thought I could make something like that. 

Below is my version of the finished project. 
I designed the 4" x 6" insert using a Digital Scrapbook Goodies from a shop I found on Etsy.
You can find the shop here:
The set I used is the Apple a Day 12" x 12" set.

Here are the supplies I started with. 
A 4" x 6" clear frame and a post-it-note.


I contacted Monika at Piccadilly Lilly and she gave me permission 
to share a version of the insert with my readers. 

I personalized mine with the teachers name. 
Obviously I can't do that for everyone.
So I made a generic one that I hope you will use!
Click the link directly below the sample picture to download.
There are two 4" x 6" printouts per page.

Don't forget to visit Monika's shop at Piccadilly Lilly Etsy Shop.

Happy Holidays!

You can find this in here:
For the Kids Friday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you given up on us? You make such neat stuff for the kids I miss seeing your work.
Debbie

Kaci * Little Piles Everywhere said...

Hi Debbie.
I haven't given up. I just don't have as much time with my kids getting older and involved in activities. I have a few designs in mind and will finish them soon. Thanks for the encouragement...it really helps motivate me :)