Monday, December 12, 2011

A+ Teacher Gift - Free Printable

I always like to make a little teachers gift for my kiddos teachers.
This year my kiddos have 2 teachers each.
So I searched pinterest and found the cutest little post-it-note holders.
I thought I could make something like that. 

Below is my version of the finished project. 
I designed the 4" x 6" insert using a Digital Scrapbook Goodies from a shop I found on Etsy.
You can find the shop here:
The set I used is the Apple a Day 12" x 12" set.

Here are the supplies I started with. 
A 4" x 6" clear frame and a post-it-note.


I contacted Monika at Piccadilly Lilly and she gave me permission 
to share a version of the insert with my readers. 

I personalized mine with the teachers name. 
Obviously I can't do that for everyone.
So I made a generic one that I hope you will use!
Click the link directly below the sample picture to download.
There are two 4" x 6" printouts per page.

Don't forget to visit Monika's shop at Piccadilly Lilly Etsy Shop.

Happy Holidays!

You can find this in here:
For the Kids Friday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you given up on us? You make such neat stuff for the kids I miss seeing your work.
Debbie

Kaci * Little Piles Everywhere said...

Hi Debbie.
I haven't given up. I just don't have as much time with my kids getting older and involved in activities. I have a few designs in mind and will finish them soon. Thanks for the encouragement...it really helps motivate me :)

Blogger said...

If you're looking to burn fat then you certainly need to start following this brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks joined together to produce keto meal plans that are productive, decent, cost-efficient, and fun.

Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of individuals have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan diet.