Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Howdy folks!


I know I have been MIA for quite a while. I am working on new activities and hope to be back in full swing after the new year. I had some hiccups over the past few months and just needed to step back and gather my senses. 

If you haven't already found it, you can download my Christmas package from last year.


Looking back at this package it almost makes me cringe. This is one of the first I put together.
Some popular activities from it are the Christmas BINGO, Christmas Tree Match, Letter Tracing Cards and Snowman number match!

And just because I try to live by the rule that you should always include pictures in every post...here are a few of my kiddos...who by the way have all turned a year older over the past month! 


Little Bro' Age 4

Big Sis' Age 13

Lil' Sis' Age 5

So until I get my act together and start posting more often I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday season! 

Cheers,
Kaci

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness to you deep inside his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, look after and look after you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

In fact, fueling this mighty impulse is absolutely binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly find him open his heart and soul to you in a way he never expressed before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.