Friday, March 9, 2012

4 Leaf Clover Puzzles & Memory Game

Howdy Friends!
I know it's been a while. Shame on me.

Just an FYI.
Designers of the clip art you see in the printables all over the net 
are really cracking down on how you can use their art. 
I have ALWAYS asked permission before I use anyone's clip art.
I know there are some sites that don't do this, or that think because they pay for the art that they can use it however they want. This is not the case. Most designers have strict Terms Of Use (TOU).
That being said it has become increasingly difficult for me to source clip art. 
One of my previous sources has updated their TOU and no longer will allow their clip art to be used for FREE printables. My old or already posted items have been grandfathered in,
but anything new would fall into this category.

So after all that negative stuff, I created two games for you.
I also created the art myself. 
This is something I have been trying to do more of.

In one download you will receive 9 Four Leaf Clover Puzzles and 1 Memory Game.

I would love feedback in the comments on what you would like to see more of. 
Letter recognition games, number games, writing practice, etc. 

The Link

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

This is great Kaci! Thank you for sharing it. I am happy to be your newest follower.

I have some leprechaun *freebies* that I would love for you to come grab when you get the chance. =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1--2--3!

Here's how it all works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...