Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cotton Candy Number Cards

Everyone loves cotton candy right?!?
I mean my kids each ate a bag last week at the county fair.
Bad news, they stayed up until 2 am.
Good news, they slept in with me until 10:30 am.
Cotton candy for everyone!

Each card features the number spelled out for tracing.
I also added the actual number on the cone.
You will find numbers ZERO through TEN.
Is TEN high enough?
Would you like to see numbers through TWENTY included? 

Just as I was putting this post together I realized that I didn't include a D'Nealian version.
I will get that put together and add the link later this week.
Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you D'Nealian lovers out!

The Link
Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

You can find this here:
abc button

2 comments:

Marta said...

Olá, sou do Brasil e encontrei seu blog andando pela net, gostei muito. Parabéns pelo seu cantinho. Obrigada por disponibilizar suas criações conosco, já baixei alguns. Já coloquei o seu link na minha lista de blogs pois pretendo voltar aqui mais vezes. Também estou lhe seguindo.

Marta
http://eucraftemuitomais.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

I would love to see this with numbers to twenty. It would be great to use as a matching game at the beginning of the year.