Friday, August 26, 2011

Numerical Order LolliPops


We are working on counting at our house.
My kids seem to struggle with numbers.
So I put together a set of lollipops that are numbered from 0 - 10.
The pops get bigger as the number gets bigger.
Did that sentence make sense? 
Zero is a teeny tiny pop.
10 is the biggest pop.

I liked the idea of putting them in order like this.
I hope you do too!
More numbers next week!
The Link
Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.
You can find this linked here:


No comments: