Friday, June 3, 2011

FREE Preschool Printables Page Update

Howdy Friends.

Happy Friday!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am updating the FREE Preschool Printables Page.
I try to keep up with this page and add the units once they have all been released.
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page I have added this super cheesy graphic:








Under this super cheesy graphics are pictures.
These pictures are of future projects I am working on.
They are in no particular order and I have no idea what I will be working on next.
I am going to add a poll up in the corner. 
You can vote on what you would like to see next.
If enough people vote, I might take it into consideration :)
Who am I kidding...even if only two people vote I'll probably do what they say!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: