Monday, June 6, 2011

Fourth of July - Stars & Stripes Tic Tac Toe

Happy Monday Morning.
Today I am introducing my Fourth of July Package.
I'm calling it a mini package, because there aren't as many activities as I usually make.
You will find the following in this package:
Stars and Stripes Tic Tac Toe
F for Flag Coloring Page
Find the Difference Worksheet
Fourth of July Words for Tracing
Count the Fireworks
Fourth of July Pattern Matching
They will all be released over the next two weeks.
If anyone absolutely cannot wait for two weeks 
send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.
You can find this post here:


and here:
Making
and here:
A Marvelous Mess

and here:
and here:


Photobucket

No comments: