Monday, June 13, 2011

Fourth of July - 4th of July Words

Yeah it's Monday!
Today we have two pages of words that are associated with the 4th of July.
You can cut each word out on it own and make them into cards or you can three hole punch and place them in a three ring binder for easy storage and access.

We'll finish up this week with two more 4th of July activities. 
Next week we will move right into the Safari Animals. 

According to my poll Fun at the Beach was the winner for the July theme. 
The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

No comments: