Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fourth of July - Fireworks Counting


There are 10 Firework cards and ten number cards.
Cut out the numbers in the stars and have your kiddo match them up with the same number of fireworks.
If you don't want to cut each firework card out you could three hole punch them and store them in a three ring binder.

Enjoy!
The Links

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

Linky Parties!
Blue Cricket Design
            


No comments: