Friday, June 10, 2011

Fourth of July - Pattern Match

TGIF

For you Friday viewing pleasure I have created a fun 4th of July Pattern Match.
Have your kiddos match up the Bears bow tie and top hat.
I thought red, white and blue patterns were more fun that solid colors. 
Next week we will finish up the Fourth of July package. 
Have a great weekend!
The Link
4th of July Pattern Match
Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

You can find this here:



and here:
A Marvelous Mess
and here:
abc button

1 comment:

D+B said...

Super Cute blog!! :) I am your newest follower! I will definitely be keeping an eye on your blog to learn new things!! If you would like to take a look at my blog that would be wonderful and follow me back! For-The-Luv-Of.blogspot.com Look out for some giveaways also like mineral make-up. I am new to this but excited to share ideas on yummy food!
Thanks,
Brooke