Friday, January 7, 2011

Shape Tracers


This package includes 9 shapes.
Each shape is featured in a single page like the circle image above.
You can print these out as worksheets or laminate them for longer use.

The Link

In case anyone needs a source I buy my laminating pouches on ebay.
I use the 3 mil 9 x 11.5 pouches.
This guy ships quick and FREE.
I haven't found a better price.
If someone has, let me know!
For the record I have no idea who this man is and he has no idea I am posting this.
I have nothing to gain. 
Just passing along the information.


Enjoy!


Oh, I also wanted to state that I have seen worksheets similar to this on-line. 
For the life of me I can not find the site anywhere. 
This is why I went ahead and recreated them.
If anyone knows the source let me know so I can properly give credit.