Monday, August 15, 2011

Back To School Book and Lunch Tags


Good Monday Morning.
I have put together name tags for books and lunch bags.
Did you know you can buy an entire sheet of sticker paper?
You can!!
I live under a rock...I wasn't aware such a thing existed until recently.
You could totally use that paper to print these.
I have four different book tag designs and three different lunch bag designs on one sheet.
There are two sheets.
One for boys and one for girls.
If you don't want to spend the extra money for the sticker paper regular paper and a little rubber cement will do the trick.
I like rubber cement because you can remove it when you want something new.

I used a few sources of graphics for these tags. 
Some I created myself. 
But most came from my two favorites listed below.
My graphics are used with permission from Kirsten at Digital Doodles!
Visit her Etsy shop for great service and awesome graphics!
My other clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.
I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!
Some official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.


The Link

No comments: