You can see her original list here:
So anyway here are 10 random things about me.
1. I am a super nerd with a bachelors degree in History and Sociology.
2. I hate TV. I rarely watch it anymore.
3. I love the internet and wonder how I survived research papers in college without it.
4. I have two favorite treats. Number one is tricuits with the squirt cheese in a can. The second in Hersey bars with peanut butter from the jar. Yes I am aware that they make these scrumptious little treats called peanut butter cups...but there is something deliciously wonderful about peanut butter straight from the jar slopped on a Hersey bar.
5. I once went 2 full years without eating fast food, one full year with no chocolate and 2 full years with no pop of any kind. All of these things took place because of my tendency to binge eat/drink all of the above.
6. I love to make lists. It really makes me happy. I love finding a little pad of paper and using it to make lists. Then I tape them to my kitchen cupboards so that I can find them easily. I love it when I can scratch through all the things on my list. How fun!
7. I always have grand plans in my head...or on my lists. But most of the time the final results are mediocre at best. I'm okay with that :)
8. I can watch a movie and get up and leave in the middle of it and not have to pause it or hurry back. If I miss 20 minutes, I just ask the hubs what happened. This might slightly annoy him...but it doesn't bother me one bit. I have no attention span for movies...plus I have too much to get done to sit and watch a movie for 2 hours! Who has that kind of time? Apparently my hubs!
9. I am a Scorpio. This means I can keep secrets forever and distrust every single person I meet.