Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun at the Beach Preschool Unit - Preview

Howdy Friends.
My Fun at the Beach Unit will be starting next week.

I thought I would take today and introduce my new graphics.

They are from Kirsten at Digital Doodles!

Here is what the owner has to say about her Etsy shop:
Digital doodles is filled with digital clip art, stamps and patterns from my daily art journal. I draw each image in pen and ink and then scan, digitize and colorize to make some really cute clip art! I love to doodle and will be filling my shop with images from my daily journal... well,almost daily!
I also love that she says her favorite materials are: 
Lovely white paper, juicy black pens, my computer and a cup of coffee 
She has been gracious enough to allow me to use her graphics in my FREE printables.
So show her some love and visit her shop. Maybe you will see something you like!

You can find her Etsy shop here:

Here are a couple of previews!



Activities in the pack will include the following:
Sandcastle Postcard Counting
Shovel Size Sort
Fun at the Beach Flashcards
ABC Surfboard Puzzles
Beach Themed Patterns
Surfboard Lace Cards
Small, Medium and Large Beach Ball Sort
Coloring Pages, B for Beach Ball, W for Waves, C for Crab
Beach Fun Pattern Matching
Beach Fun Shadow Matching
Beach Themed Trace the Letters & Numbers Cards
Bathing Suit Color Matching 
Beach Themed Counting Clip Cards
Beach Themed Puzzles
Maybe More if I think of anything else before the end of the month!

Have a Happy 4th of July!
Enjoy!

No comments: