Monday, July 18, 2011

ABC Surfboard Puzzles

I love any activity that helps the kiddos match upper and lower case letters.
So here we have a set of Surfboard Puzzles with upper and lower case letters.
You can cut the boards in half and have your child match them back up.
Because I love to laminate...of course I laminated these for longevity.

I meant to post three times last week, but became side tracked. 
I am back on schedule this week. 
Hope everyone is enjoying the insane heat!

My graphics are used with permission from Kirsten at Digital Doodles!
Visit her Etsy shop for great service and awesome graphics!


The Link
Look for me in blogland here:
Classified: Mom

2 comments:

Randi Lembke said...

Cute!
Hoppykindergarten.blogspot.com

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

oh, what a fun summer activity! :) Thanks so much for sharing these on the Sunday Showcase - hipe to see you again this week.

Bernadette