Friday, June 24, 2011

Safari Animal Coloring Pages

There are 5 coloring sheets included in this file.
E for Elephant
T for Tiger
H for Hippo
G for Giraffe
M for Monkey
Each coloring page features the animal and the letter. 
It also has space to practice writing the letter in upper and lower case as well as the animal name.
I have provided them in standard print as well as D'Nealian.
Enjoy!
The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

Photobucket

No comments: