Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ABC Poster

I have put together a small package that I find handy to have on hand 
on days when I don't have much planned for my kiddos.
I keep them in a three ring binder; laminated and three hole punched for easy access.
These are great for busy work right before dinner.
They can also be used as a mini-assessment.
Most of the sheets this week will look great black and white or color.



The ABC Poster can be used by calling out a letter and 
having your kiddo circle it or point it out.
It would also be awesome to hang on a bulletin board for reference.
My favorite use for this is one my kiddos have fun with.
I have the upper case and lower case ABC magnets from Lakeshore Learning.
You can find them here: Magnetic Letters
My kiddos find the correct letter and match it up with the poster.
Sometimes we use our magnetic cookie sheet tray things.
But they don't always stick, so they aren't as much
 fun as I originally envisioned they would be.

You can look forward to the following for the rest of the week:
Number Sheet
ABC and 123 Trace Sheet 
Shape Sheet
Color Match Sheet

The Link





Photobucket

No comments: