Friday, April 22, 2011

Superhero ABC Match-Up

Holy Cuteness Batman!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

This activity includes four pages of superheros shouting out an uppercase letter!
Have your child match up the lower case letter featured in the cloud or starburst. 

I hope everyone enjoys these. 
I plan on posting Superhero stuff for the next four weeks.

What would you like to see next?
Leave your suggestions in the comments.

Have a great Easter Weekend!
We'll be hitting up the zoo tomorrow if the rain holds off!

The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

You can find this out in blog land here
abc button


and here


and here



1 comment:

Shauna said...

Very cute. The boys in my preschool class will love this game.
Thanks for sharing,
Shauna
myshaenoel.blogspot.com