Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Napkin Rings & Cupcake Wrappers

Who is tired of me saying how cute stuff is?
Seriously though. These are cute too!
Napkin Rings and Cupcake Wrappers!
Print these out on cardstock. 
Just tape together at the end. 
You may have to trim them a little if they are too long.
Tomorrow I have two party invites that I will post.

The Link
Sorry these were for a limited time only. 
No longer available.


Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

No comments: