Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Frosting For The Cause

Frosting for the Cause


I am excited to be participating in this awesome event! 
It's called Frosting for the Cause.
You can read more about it here, Frosting For The Cause
or by clicking on the button above.

I think I'm going to have to step up my game if I want to have a great post. 
I might have to try out a few things and post them here first. 

My date to bake and post is April 23. 
I am donating my money to a local Relay For Life Team, who is turns donates to The American Cancer Society.

The goal of the cause is to have someone bake for each day of the year. 
So far she has people signed up through May. 
If you are a baker, or like to bake, or want to bake and 
would like to make a small donation check out her sight. 
It's a great idea for a great cause! 

No comments: