Monday, January 10, 2011

ABC BINGO


I love making games for my kiddos. 
They respond well to them and it keeps their interest.
I can say without a doubt that keeping my kids interest is the hardest part of trying to teach them.
I am very excited about this game.
ABC TRACE BINGO!
Instead of using something to cover up the space, your child actually traces the letter called.
Your child wins when four in a row are covered horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
I created this in standard print and D'nealian. 

There are 8 game boards in all.
Print as many as you like.
You can laminate them for longevity or print them out and use them one time.

The Links

Let me know what you think. 
I love to read the few comments that I get. 
I know people are looking at my blog, they just aren't following me or commenting!
Share some love!

More shapes activities to come this week as well.
Check back soon!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I Love your printables and wanted to let you know that am going to share you with my FB group!Here- http://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay
I hope it helps to build up your following!
PS: I am already a follower! :)
Laura

The Irwins said...

I just found your site and LOVE it! I am adding you to my Reader!

Cathy

Belledancr - becky said...

Love this! thanks so much for posting!
becky
http://nurturingnaters.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

My preschoolers love love this! Thank you for sharing! Do you have a lower case alphabet one?

Anonymous said...

the link doesn't work :(

Kaci * Little Piles Everywhere said...

The service was temporarily down, but seems to be working again. Let me know if it doesn't! Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

Found you on a post at classroomcreative.com. Love this idea and plan to do some more looking around, thanks!

brodgers said...

The links do not work when I click on them.

Mary Lou said...

Hi - printed out your ABC Bingo for capital letters awhile back and just used them with a kindergarten class today. They LOVED it, but I noticed one little error. On one card, there are 2 capital H.

Richard C. Lambert said...

LOVE THIS!!! Do you have cards that you "call" Bingo from to keep track of what you've already called? online bingo