Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snowman Number Match - FREE Printable


Here is part two of my Christmas Package. This includes number 1 - 10. 
Now that I think of it, I should have included zero. I will be sure to add that later. 

Each card has the number spelled out and the number. 
Each card is a different color and pictures a unique snowman. 
My children are young and need the extra help to be able to match the number and the word.
 I thought this might be a good way to help them recognize both. 

You can download this by clicking the link below. I use 4shared.com for my downloads. 
It is free and scans my files for viruses. So you know the file is safe.


Now back to my Turkey! Hope everyone is having a terrific Thanksgiving!

Visit my other downloads by checking out their original posts.




No comments: