Monday, November 22, 2010

Coffee and Spin Class

I never use to drink coffee. Then I had two crazy babies that are 13 months apart that still to this day do not sleep through the night. I love them. But now I drink coffee. Blah. I usually have one cup at least three times a week. Okay, so I'm not a big coffee drinker...but still, it's more than I have ever had in my life.

Monday and Friday mornings I attend a spin class at 5:45 A.M. Yes, I am one of those early morning worker outers. Is that a word? Anyway, it's the only time in my day that I can escape and no one misses me. Well, unless Bro wakes up...which happens often. Then it's pandemonium. There's crying, and refusing a cup of milk from dad, and a lot of wondering around and turning every light on in the house from Bro. Oh well, not there, don't care.

I have noticed that the majority of my coffee drinking takes place on spin days. Sometimes I drag my rear to the gym on Wednesday for a light workout. But lately my bed has been too warm. Just to keep the habit, I enjoy a cup that day too.

I take my coffee strong and hot, like my men. Haha. Just kidding. Well, maybe. Seriously though. I do like it strong, hot and with a lot of sugar free hazelnut creamer from Aldi. How do you take your coffee?

No comments: