Friday, May 31, 2013

One Lucky Mom

We recently had some family photos taken.
They were taken by Kelly Lindsay Photography.

I'd like to say Lil' Sis and Bro are hard to photograph.
Well mostly Lil' Sis is.
She's my rebellious child who finds it hard to do anything anyone wants her to do including smiling or even looking at a camera when asked. So these pictures are no small accomplishment.

All these pictures were taken in my grandpa's yard in front of his barn. 
They turned out beautifully!

 All three kiddos together. Looking at the camera at the same time. Woohoo!!

This picture is classic Bro. Trying hard to impress with his hands in his pockets. 
Such a little man!

Big Sis! What can I say she's BEAUTIFUL!
Only 14 if you can believe that. 
Can't wait to watch her grow up to the awesome women I knows she will be!

Oh Lil' Sis.
How I love you.
Don't let this sweet face fool you.
This girl will outsmart you at every turn.
I think she has a future as a world class spy.

I have some new projects in the works. 
Watch for new free printables soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

More than 160k women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to drop 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

It's scientific and works with anybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it up half the way

2) And then do this strange HACK

you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier the very next day!