Friday, September 9, 2011

What's The Number


TGIF.
Here is a little break from the number sheets.
Two sheets of What's the Number.
Have your kiddo count the pieces of candy in each box and match the number that corresponds.
Simple as that.
The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

abc button

2 comments:

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Thanks for sharing! I will have check out that Etsy shop. I love the clip art.

I am a new follower from the Show and Tell Blog Hop. If you have a moment stop by www.messforless.net and say hi!
Thanks!

Blog27999 said...

If you're attempting to lose fat then you absolutely have to try this brand new personalized keto diet.

To create this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, economically-efficient, and fun.

Since their first launch in early 2019, 1000's of individuals have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto diet.