Friday, July 29, 2011

Sea Creature Charting


Well well. I missed a few a day this week.
Sorry about that.
I forgot what a busy week we had planned.
My daughter had two projects for 4H judging this week.
Which meant that I she had a lot of prep work to cram in do each night before judging.
The hubs also celebrated his birthday yesterday.
And I have a stupid cold. 
I swear this past year I have gotten sick more than I have in my entire life.
What the who is going on?
Time to load up on some vitamins.

Anyway, now that I am done making excuses  I thought I would go ahead and release this little nugget of loveliness. 

I have seen and heard of charting before. 
I hope I am calling it the right thing.
Wait...is it actually called graphing?
Poo, I literally just thought of that when I typed this.
Nice now that I have all the files prepared.
Okay, pretend like they all say graphing.

Take a look and let me know what you think.
I haven't even tried this activity yet with the kiddos. 
Just throwing it to the wolves here.
Is there a better way to do this?
I'd appreciate any and all feed back!
TGIF!!!!!!!

The Link
Sea Creature Charting

My graphics are used with permission from Kirsten at Digital Doodles!
Visit her Etsy shop for great service and awesome graphics!

No comments: