Monday, July 25, 2011

Beach Themed Trace the Letters/Numbers Cards


Howdy!
Yeah, it's Monday.

Today I have my trace the letters and numbers cards.
They are of course beach themed!
I have provided both standard print and D'Nealian.

You can use these two ways. 
Print them and keep them as is.
Laminate them in you wish so you can use them multiple times.
You can also cut them out and use them as individual cards.
I use them both ways.
The individual cards are great for travel.
We sometimes use them at restaurants when we need to keep the kiddos busy. 
You know instead of letting them yell or use the potty 14 times while we are waiting for our food.
Not that they ever do that :)

The Links

My graphics are used with permission from Kirsten at Digital Doodles!
Visit her Etsy shop for great service and awesome graphics!
Check me out in blogland here:
abc button

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

oh, how perfect for some summer learning fun! Thank you!

Would love for you to share this fab resource on the Sunday Showcase (open thru Thurs) - http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-showcase-kid-friendly-linky.html

Bernadette