Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Safari Animal Shadow Matching

For the Safari Animal Shadow match have your kiddo match the pictures of the animals up with their shadow. 
This ends my Safari Animal unit.

I made a major blogging error this week.
I had all my posts scheduled for this unit three weeks ago.
Apparently I must have thought to myself that I would go ahead and schedule them all at once with the intentions of going back and updating everything before it's post date.
Well, in my head they were done.
Sorry for the posts that have come out this week that didn't seem quite finished.
This is what I get for trying to work ahead.
I also messed up the dates, because obviously I can't read a calendar.
Oops.
I apologize for my major blogging fail.
Unfortunately this is not my only blogging fail this week. 
I'm on a roll!

The even badder (yes, it's a word today) news is that I don't have anything for the rest of the week :(
Maybe I will see what I can pull together to hold you over until I release the Fun at the Beach unit. 

So after all that here is the the link to the Safari Animal Shadow Match.
I'm going back to my already posted posts from yesterday and Sunday to update them :)

The Link
Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

Photobucket

No comments: