Friday, June 17, 2011

Fourth of July - Find the Different Picture

Well, we are at the end of my mini 4th of July Unit.
I hope everyone liked it.

Safari Animals starts next week.
It will be another mini-unit.
.
We will start Fun at the Beach in July.
It will be a full unit that I will release over three weeks.

 Have a great weekend!
The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

Find this here:





Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: