Friday, February 18, 2011

Princess Theme Odds and Ends

 These are the last of the Princess Unit.
In two weeks I will start the Superhero Unit.
Here's a little sneak peak. 

I have been working on a little Princess themed birthday package.
I've never done a package like this,
 so I thought I'd use my readers as guinea pigs. 

Thanks Guinea Pigs 

The package will include:
Favor Tags
2 Different Party Invites
Happy Birthday Banner
Cupcake Toppers
Cupcake wrappers
Favor Bag Tags
Food table "signs" 
And anything else I come up with between now and then. 

Now that the Princess Unit is finished up I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

The Links


Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My 3 year old daughter and I have loved your Princess themed unit. From counting the presents to give her to matching the birthday crowns, she has had a blast. We have to sing Happy Birthday each time we put all of the hats on the princesses!
We are looking forward to your Superhero unit too! We love being guinea pigs!
Thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing it all!!
~ Mrs. Mc
http://littleliteracylearners.blogspot.com/

Sorry I tried to post a link with my signature...didn't work so I deleted and reposted.