Friday, December 3, 2010


I happened to stumble across this blog. 
I am new to the blogging world. 
I thought this would be fun to give it a try. 

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?
Would it be boring of me to say nothing really? I can't even think of one thing that I really really want. Maybe the Martha Stewart Cupakes cookbook. I think it would be fun to work my way through this book and fatten up my co-workers.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
Two years ago my awesome hubby gave me a Kitchen Aid mixer. I can't remember life before this mixer. Honestly I am not sure how I ever baked without it. I use it every chance I get. Even if it is something like beating eggs for French Toast. I love my Kitchen Aid. Thank you Kitchen Aid for coming into my life and making me love you.

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
A teacher. I love my current job, most days. But I know without a doubt that I would be a teacher.

4. When do you put up your tree?
Usually the weekend of Thanksgiving. But this year after much begging from the kiddos we decided to put it up a week early. My 4 and 3 year old were confused by this and thought Santa was coming the next morning. Lil Sis asked me at 6:45 the next morning if Santa had come yet. I thought, man this is going to be a long six weeks until Christmas. Luckily we have finally convinced them that Christmas is not here yet and they have stopped asking!


5. What is your favorite Holiday?
Well, when my first child was born and she was the only one at home, for 7 wonderful years, I use to say her birthday was my favorite holiday. I loved planning her birthday parties and making a big deal out of them. Now that we have three kiddos I sort of feel guilty that I don't make as big of a deal out of them like I use to. Maybe that will be my resolution for next year...make a big deal out of the kiddos birthdays. My oldest will be 13 after all!

Now I love Christmas Eve. We have a party at our house and I prepare all the food. I love doing that and I look forward to it all year!!

Well that was fun and quick. TGIF!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hi there ! I am your newest follower ! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 6 going on and everything is handmade and gorgeous:)