Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Superhero Puzzle

Here's a fun middle of the week printable.
Just a simple Superhero puzzle.
Puzzles are VERY popular in our house.
Both of my preschoolers are up to 100 piece puzzles.
Little Sis has put together a 150 piece puzzle.
I get bored with a 24 piece puzzle after about five minutes.
When the kids need to settle down and focus I get the puzzles out.
If you have a local Dollar Tree...they sell them for ONE DOLLAR!
What a deal.
They also sell their generic playdough for ONE DOLLAR!
The way my kids mix it together and feed it to the dog I refuse to spend any more than that.
I don't think I could make it myself for less.

Anyway, back to the post at hand.
Laminate the puzzle for sturdiness.
Cut out along the dotted lines.
Have fun!

The Link

Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

No comments: