Friday, April 1, 2011

Writing Practice - Princess Themed


Howdy Everyone!
Sorry I have been missing in action the past two weeks. 
Lots of traveling for work and deadlines to meet have kept me away from my computer for personal use!
I hate when work gets in the way of my fun.

This is a simple writing practice sheet. 
I have the print version and the D'Nealian version.

Next week I will finish up my Princess theme with a variety of small activities. 
Then I will start the Superhero unit.

The Links
D'Nealian


Official stuff about the clip art used:
My clip art comes from the cutest little Etsy shop.

I do have to say that my FREE printables are not for 
commercial use or to be resold.
But they have given me permission to use their clip art in my 
printables and share them for FREE with my readers!

Some more official lingo for the clip art:
Original designs created by PeachPoPs. All images, wording, and artwork COPYRIGHT © PeachPoPs.

No comments: